- Reservations should be made online at the TTM+ 2019 website ONLY. TTM+ 2019
Accommodation Committee address:
AEAN, South Asia and South Pacific Market Division, Tourism Authority of Thailand 12th Floor, 1600 New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 THAILAND
Tel: (662) 250-5500 ext 1239 and 1247
Fax: (662) 652-8215
**Note: The name on the booking form and the passport MUST be exactly the same.
- Accommodation for hosted buyers, international buyers and hosted media includes complimentary room with ABF
during 4 - 8 June, 2019, 4 nights only. Airport transfers and shuttle services will be provided to and from official hotels only: -
- All rooms will be on a first come, first served basis by allotment from each official hotel. The TTM+ 2019 Accommodation Committee reserves the right for accommodation allocation.
- Hosted buyers, international buyers, and hosted media MUST sign the hotel folio upon checkout to confirm your stay with the official hotels, so that TAT can be responsible for your accommodation charges.
- Additional nights and other incidentals will be borne by you.
- Hosted buyers, international buyers and hosted media, who stay with a spouse or accompanying person, will be responsible for additional charges for ABF and other incidentals.
- The online hotel reservation will be closed on Wednesday, 22 May, 2019.
- Any cancellations should be sent in writing directly to the TTM+ 2019 Accommodation Committee no later than Monday, 27 May, 2019, at 16.00 Hrs. Bangkok time (GMT +7).
- Those buyers and media who do not stay in the official Hotels need to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transfers and pay for such services themselves.
- Those buyers and media who make a reservation to official hotels directly (without completing the accommodation booking form online), must be responsible for all expenses.
- Transfer Services: If you need a transfer, please make sure you select ‘Yes’ for the transfer box when completing the accommodation booking form for further arrangement.
Airport Arrival Transfer
(4 - 5 June, 2019) from Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Mueang International Airport and U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport to TTM+ 2019 official hotels ONLY.
- To be eligible for your airport arrival transfer, you must amend your flight details on firstname.lastname@example.org before, Monday, 27 May, 2019, at 16.00 Hrs. Bangkok time (GMT +7).
- Please contact TTM+ 2019 Hospitality Counter upon your arrival to facilitate your airport transfer.
- The TTM+ 2019 Hospitality Counter will open during 4 - 5 June, 2019, 07.00–24.00 Hrs.
Airport Departure Transfer
(Airport departure transfer from Thailand after 21.00 Hrs. 7- 8 June, 2019) from official hotels to Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Mueang International Airport and U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport ONLY. You can check the time table of airport departure transfer at the official hotel reception counter.
Remarks: These conditions are provided only for Hosted Buyers, International Buyers and Hosted Media.
Remark: Online booking will be available during 22 April – 22, May 2019.