(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM)
CONDITIONS FOR SELLER REGISTRATIONThis document can also be downloaded here
1. The Thailand Travel Mart Plus 2020 (TTM+ 2020) will be on 30 January to 1 April, 2020, and the limitation of the number of organisations who will be attending the event is 370 organisations. The selection criteria for Thai Sellers as follows:
o - Entrepreneurs who attend the TTM + for the first time (Newcomer)
o - Entrepreneurs who are concerned about the environment, please submit your evidence as proof; i.e., Green Leaf certificate or other certificates; such as, participation in the Thai Hotels Association’s plastic free programme, pictures, and/or explanation letter on how you carry out the environmental concerned activities, etc.
o - Entrepreneurs who have been awarded the Thailand Tourism Awards
o - Entrepreneurs from the 55 emerging destinations which are:
▪ Northern Thailand:
Chiang Rai, Kamphaeng Phet, Lampang, Lamphun, Mae Hong Son, Nan, Phayao, Phichit, Phitsanulok, Phrae, Sukhothai, Tak, and Uttaradit.
▪ Northeastern Thailand:
Amnat Charoen, Bueng Kan, Buri Ram, Chaiyaphum, Kalasin, Loei, Maha Sarakham, Mukdahan, Nakhon Phanom, Nong Bua Lam Phu, Nong Khai, Phetchabun, Prachin Buri, Roi Et, Sa Kaeo, Sakon Nakhon, Si Sa Ket, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani, and Yasothon.
▪ Central Thailand:
Ang Thong, Chai Nat, Lop Buri, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Sawan, Samut Songkhram, Sing Buri, Suphan Buri, and Uthai Thani.
▪ Eastern Thailand:
Chanthaburi and Trat.
▪ Western Thailand:
▪ Southern Thailand:
Chumphon, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Narathiwat, Pattani, Phatthalung, Ranong, Satun, Trang and Yala.
o - Other tourism related suppliers apart from hotels will be given priority; such as, DMC, Attraction and Entertainment, etc.
o - Process legal registration documents.
2. Those who wish to participate as a Seller must complete the Online Seller Application Form.
3. You will receive an email from the Seller Secretariat after your submission 2 – 3 weeks to notify whether you have been accepted to participate in the TTM+ 2020. Please note that all applications will be approved by the TTM+ 2020 Seller Committee.
4. Participation as a Seller is open to Thai and the Greater Mekong Sub-region tourism service operators.
5. Thai Sellers must attach a copy of your tour operator or hotel license, or other business registration license issued by the Thai authorities, as well as document(s) indicating your care for the environment, with the application form in order to continue your registration process.
6. Two delegates are allowed in each booth, with one registered as a Full delegate and a Codelegate o - Full delegate is a primary representative of each unit who can enter all functions and activities during the Mart. o - Co–delegate is a secondary representative who is authorised to join all sessions and activities except on-site appointment sessions. o Remark : No additional badge allowed for the TTM+ 2020.
7. Sharing a table between two (2) or more different business organisations is NOT allowed.
8. No on-site submission of the application form is allowed.
9. The total number of appointments is 32 slots, which you will have 15 minutes for the business negotiation for each slot and 5 minutes for walking time.
Table registration fees is 35,000 THB, the price includes:
• A table (1 company)
• A full delegate
• A co-delegate
• VAT 7%
• Free access to the TTM Talk
1. Sellers who have already been approved by the TTM+2020 Seller Committee with evidence of the submission of the Sellers’ survey in 2019 will obtain a reduction of 2,000 Baht.
2. The approved seller which has been awarded the Tourism Awards 2019 and 2017 will receive a 50% discount on the registration fee.
3. Trade Visitor in 2019 from 55 emerging destinations will receive a 50% discount on the registration fee
1. All fees are to be paid in Thai Baht (THB) only.
2. The payment deadline is within 7 working days after you have received an email approval from the Seller Secretariat; otherwise, your reserved table will be terminated and then submitted to others waiting.
3. Payment details will be sent to you after you have received an email approval from the Seller Secretariat.
4. Bank draft or telegraphic transfer payable in Thai Baht (THB) only issued by and/or drawn on an approved bank in Thailand only.
5. Payment must be in full and please note that the transaction fee must be paid by Seller.
6. There will be a charge of 1,000 THB / 30 USD for any lost badge or substitution.
The Thailand Travel Mart Plus 2020 (TTM+ 2020) will be held during 1-3 June, 2020, at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, Phuket.
Table will be arranged by TAT.
- No refund for any cancellation.
- A processing fee of 1,000 THB / 30 USD will be applicable for delegate change made after 1 April 2020.
- There will be a charge of USD 30 / THB 1,000 for any lost badge or substitution.
1. Only duly registered sellers are allowed to participate in the travel mart.
2. Admission to the travel mart area will be strictly on the basis of name badges. All sellers are required to wear their badges at all times in the travel mart area.
ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRATION
This application, when submitted, shall serve as an agreement between the applicant’s organisation and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) that the above terms and conditions have been read and understood by the applicant. The organising committee reserves the right to reject any incomplete application submitted.
For more information please contact:
Seller Secretariat: Tel: (+66 2) 250 5500 Ext. 1286 Fax: (+66 2) 250 5696
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com