Conditions for Seller Registration
APPLICATION FOR BOOTH AND SELLER DELEGATES
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM)
- THAILAND TRAVEL MART PLUS 2016 (TTM+2016) will be held during 8-10 June, 2016, at the Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre (CMECC)
- Participation as a Seller is open to Thai and the Greater Mekong Subregion tourism service operators.
- Two delegates are allowed in each booth, with one registered as a Full-delegate and the second registered as a Co-delegate
- Full – delegate is a primary representative of each unit who can enter all functions and activities during the Mart;
- Co – delegate is a secondary representative who is authorized to join all sessions and activities except and on-site appointment sessions.
- Those who wish to participate as a Seller must complete the seller application form and the seller questionnaire.
- Sharing a booth between two (2) or more different business organizations is NOT allowed..
- No on-site submission of the application form is allowed.
- All fees are to be paid in Thai Baht only.
- Registration Fees are as follows :-
Booth + Full-delegate + Co-delegate + Networking Lunch (for all participants)
- Paid within 15 February, 2016 : 30,000.- THB Early Bird Rate
- Paid after 15 February, 2016 : 35,000.- THB Standard Rate
- The SELLER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM will be available until 28 February 2016.
- THE PAYMENT DEADLINE IS NO LATER THAN 15 MARCH, 2016 otherwise, your reserved booth will be terminated and then submitted to others waiting.
- Bank draft, telegraphic transfer, or cheque payable in Thai Baht only issued by and/or drawn on an approved bank in Thailand only, must be made payable to:-
|THAILAND TRAVEL MART
Savings Account No.: 387-0-00158-5
Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited (Bank Code: KRTHTHBK)
Tourism Authority of Thailand Sub-Branch
1600 New Petchaburi Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, THAILAND
- *** PLEASE FAX PAY-IN SLIP TO: (662) 250 0018.
*** PLEASE INDICATE THAT THE PAYMENT IS MADE FOR REGISTRATION IN TTM+2016.
- Registration payment must be in full, exclusive of any bank fees or charges involved which will be for the account of the delegate.
CANCELLATION, SUBSTITUTIONS AND REFUNDS
- General Areas :
|1. 12 Hidden Gems
|2. Hotel / Resort
| 3. Tour Operator / Travel Agent
|8. The Greater Mekong Subregion: GMS
| 9. Other Travel Service
- ** Please note that TTM+ Secretariat reserves the right to change your booth location to appropriate categories.**
- All booths will be allocated alphabetically by company name after allocated by category.
- Booth assignment will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to the payment of the required fees.
- There will be a maximum of four hundred (400) booths for booking.
- The Seller Secretariat must be notified in writing (fax / letter / e-mail) of any cancellations WITHIN 31 March, 2016. The cancellations within the mentioned deadline shall be granted a full refund of the amount received. All refunds shall be remitted only after the closing date of the Travel Mart.
- No refund shall be made for Booth and Seller Delegate(s) cancellations postmarked after 31 March, 2016.
- Only one additional badge is allowed and must be notified to the Seller Secretariat with a five hundred Baht fee (500.-) charged.
- Also, a five hundred Baht fee (500.-) will be charged at the seller registration counter for substitution or loss of the badge.
- Only duly registered sellers are allowed to participate in the Travel Mart.
- Admission to the Travel Mart area will be strictly on the basis of name badges. All sellers are required to wear their badges at all times in the Travel Mart area.
ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRATION
This application, when submitted, shall serve as an agreement between the applicant’s organization and the Organizing Committee that the above terms and conditions have been read and understood by the applicant. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject any incomplete application submitted without the applicant’s signature or stamp of the company.
For more information please contact :
Seller Secretariat: Tel: (662) 250 0017 , (662) 250 5500 Ext.1234
Fax: (662) 250 0018