Guide to Registration
The participants are requested to complete the on-line application form via the TTM+2016 official website only. Please provide present and future business example details supporting information for your application. Your application is very important, as it helps us identify your needs at the TTM+2016. The more details you provide at registration the quicker we will be able to process your application. Please note that the deadline is on 15 March, 2016.
All hosted Buyers’ applications will be selected by the TTM+2016 Committee. This is to ensure that only qualified Buyers with bona-fide contracting responsibilities for Thailand and the GMS are registered for the TTM+2016. On qualification, you will receive an e-mail to notify if you have been successfully accepted on to the program within 6-8 weeks and also be able to check back with the Buyer Secretariat team at the e-mail address: email@example.com Tel: (662) 652 8325, (662) 250 5500 Ext. 1233 Fax: (662) 652 8326 on the status of your application. The TTM+2016 Committee’s decision shall be final.
- Once your application has been approved by the TTM+ Committee, the Hosted Buyer must pay the registration fee of USD 300 or 10,500 Baht by bank draft, international money order, or telegraphic transfer. Details regarding payment would be provided in due course. Payment must be in full, exclusive of any bank fee or charge involved which shall be for the account of the delegates. As a part of your registration, you will receive complimentary:
- Return economy flight from international port to port (Reimbursement);
- Accommodation in official hotel from Online Booking;
- Coach/Van transfers between airport, official hotels and venue;
- Complimentary pre tours;
- Admission to official functions;
- Pre – Scheduled Appointments with exhibitors.
Cancellation, Substitution and Refund
- Participants who do not in Hosted Buyer Program will have the opportunity to attend the TTM+2016 as International Buyers and are required to commit the financial support for the registration fee of USD 200 or 7,000 Baht. International Buyers can take advantage of the TTM+2016 services the same as the Hosted Buyers excluding the return economy flight from their country of origin to Thailand
- Participants from a company based in Thailand will be attending as Domestic Buyers and are required to pay the registration fee of USD 100 or 3,500 Baht. Domestic Buyers can take advantage of the TTM+2016 services the same as the Hosted Buyers excluding the return flight and accommodation.
- Participants from tourism industry who do not apply online within 15 March 2016 will also have the opportunity to attend the TTM+2016 as On-Site Buyers. The registration fee is USD 150 or 5,250 Baht and all functions can be attended. (Flight and Accommodation NOT Provided)
***No more than 3 participants from the same company can apply for the TTM+2016***
The Secretariat must be notified in writing of any cancellation or substitution of Buyer delegates within 31 March, 2016. Cancellation for Buyer delegates postmarked on or within 31 March, 2016 shall be granted a full refund amount received, and all refunds shall be remitted only after the closing date of the Travel Mart. Kindly note that no refund shall be made for any cancellation after 31 March, 2016. A five hundred baht fee (500.-) will be charged at the Secretariat counter on the registration date for substitution or loss of the badge.
For more information please contact :
Buyer Secretariat :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org